Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Well things are rolling along now

I started at my new job this past week. Talk about jumping right in! It was great. I started out at a conference with a lot of folks who came in from all over the country for a three day event.   There was candy and screaming monkeys. What's not to love?

Seriously, I feel like I've not stopped moving for a week.  Along with a new job, I went to Maine for a family reunion,  drove through two wicked ass thunderstorms and managed to add a chapter to my book.

That was the real strategy to finding a job I think. Get rolling on the book, while I have all kinds of time, then as soon as it is going REALLY good -- blammo -- got a job.  I'm not complaining.  I'm thrilled.

Yeah, this is just a throwaway blog for the most part.  The real writing is yet to come, so please be patient and stay tuned.

Shout out to all my Xanga buds! Thanks for following me here.



1 comment:

  1. We'll follow you anywhere, my lady. Congrats on the new job. Something tells me you are going to be so very happy here.

    ReplyDelete